Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 13

This was our first day back hosting The Party after Easter break. I was thinking that we'd likely have fewer kids because it had been pouring rain for much of the day. Actually, we had over 30 kids again (31 I think) and sufficient helpers. Ruth was sick, so I did the story telling - which gave me a great deal of appreciation for the fine job she does. Rose stepped up to the plate and handled the snacks (usually my station). Snack was decorating cookies, so it was a little more challenging than normal but she also did a great job. We had quite a few new faces this week, which is also encouraging.

Please pray for this ministry as quite a few of our regular helpers are college students and now that the college is ending for the term, we will really miss their assistance and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment